Nimmu House offers many activities, both indoor and outdoor:
- A library with books on Ladakhi and Tibetan culture, Buddhism, yoga and meditation, stories of Himalayan exploration, etc.
- Games: chess, carrom, etc.
- Guided tour of the house.
- Cooking classes (become an expert in cooking momos and apricot tart!)
- A visit to the stable
- The village tour (2 hours with an English-speaking guide) with its monasteries, old caravaneserai , its gardens and orchards.
- Guided hike for half a day (morning – 3 hours – English speaking guide).
- Guided tour for the day (5/6 hours – English speaking guide) .
- Rafting on the Indus (grade 1) or on the Zanskar (grade 2) in the morning (4 hours round trip)
- Guided tour of the monasteries of Basgo, Likir and Alchi in a private vehicle (5/6 hours – English speaking guide).
Rates are available upon request!